Indice del forum

Bim Bum Bam su Canale 5

Widget, The Mask, Scuola di polizia, La fabbrica dei mostri, Chi la fa l'aspetti e Mr Magoo.

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

show a very external glimpse of the true
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 30 Ago 2019 10:46:04    Oggetto:  show a very external glimpse of the true
Descrizione:

Oh no! I don鈥檛 deserve this
, do I? I sighed nervously, ragged breaths following, my second week of high school about to implode! As I turned, I saw Peter, missing his old knight costume, but beautifully improvised with a paper crown and branch sword. He was surrounded by a group of smirking teens, shooting names and sarcastic arrows. Peter didn鈥檛 notice! Not really! He was too absorbed, possessed by his latest role.

King Arthur鈥檚 face lit up. 鈥淕uinevere! My lady, I have returned!鈥?I twisted my neck as if on some jarring cog, scanning behind me, praying for escape! 鈥?p>

I was four. Peter and his parents moved into the flat above and straight away, young as I was, I knew something wasn鈥檛 quite normal. Maybe it was the way his room was full of astronaut gear. Not your usual Buzz Lightyear plastic stuff; no, this was collector鈥檚 dream, real deal Nasa in the room above me! Maybe it was the way he spoke about space, a knowing far-off glimmer in his eye. When we weren鈥檛 playing Moon Landings we were building teleporters 鈥?only his were always a bit more elaborate than mine, real wires connecting, lighting up. My cereal boxes and three inches of Sellotape security never quite matched up! But we were little; it didn鈥檛 matter! Peter was the most fun ever, knowing everything about everything 鈥?really!

He didn鈥檛 like to be touched. He didn鈥檛 like me to move things in his room, not from their places, their carefully catalogued places. But we were little; it didn鈥檛 matter. Peter was still the most fun ever.

When we started school, it was fine, but as we got older, some of the kids thought Peter was a bit strange. They didn鈥檛 understand him like I did; they didn鈥檛 take the time. By Year 2 we had been champions of the Wild West, Leonardo da Vinci鈥檚 apprentices and soldiers of the First World War. I closed my eyes and listened to him as he became my talking history book, transporting us to another time and place.

I could almost see the smoke of the teepees, smell the oil on the canvas, hear the guns in my ears. We were the champions of the playground, Peter and I.

Yet the summer marking the end of our primary years saw Peter off to relatives in Ireland. Peter鈥檚 parents had set me the task of easing the change and so we had thrown ourselves into Camelot; Peter was to go on a quest across the water, leaving his kingdom and his Guinevere to wait anxiously for his safe return.

Total Views: 127Word Count: 431See All articles From Author

Do you really need Anonymous Surfing online Computers Articles | March 29, 2012
Well, I guess that the simple answer would be no, no you don't.? You don't actually NEED anonymous surfing online.? There are, however, quite a few reasons why you might WANT anonymous surfing online....

Well, I guess that the simple answer would be no, no you don't.? You don't actually NEED anonymous surfing online.? There are, however, quite a few reasons why you might WANT anonymous surfing online.? As a researcher, promoter, and blogger about VPNs, proxies, and other online security tools, I know there are a few cool things you can do when you're anonymous online.? Here are some ideas.

Anonymous, Controversial Blogs

One thing that keeps people from saying what they really mean and meaning what they really say is accountability.? With the internet between you and the people you talk to, lots of bloggers get cocky.? The problem with this is that most people are just a stone's throw away from your IP address, your physical address, and your real identity. Just because you use some clever moniker to blog with doesn't mean that you're email address can't be found on the 'contact me' form that you forgot to delete.? That's connected with your ISP or at least your hosting account, which is then connected to your ISP, and of course through your ISP it's not that hard to find you IRL.? If you have a controversial blog and want to keep it separate from your personal or professional life - anonymous surfing.

Unblock Websites

Though we might like to think so, most of the time we're not 100% in control of what we can and can't see on the internet. Your boss has firewall settings that blocks Facebook.? Your school blogs gaming sites.? Someone you share the internet connection with only allows devout Christian websites, or you're in the Middle East and your Government only allows Halal (Muslim) internet.

When you remove your real IP from the restricted network and get a fake IP on a private network, you jump these firewalls settings and access anything you damn well please!? Plus, it's private and can't be traced back to you (unless you're breaking international laws, in which case there's no hiding)

Watch TV from other countries

TV sites like Hulu and Netflix are only available in The US.? iPlayer is only available in The UK.? I don't know what the specific names of sites are in other countries, but they exist.? Every country is going to have a restricted movie and at least a few TV channels on the internet.?? Once you leave the country, you get blocked, even if you're an active member.? When you change your IP through a VPN, ahem, otherwise known as anonymous surfing online, then you can choose an IP address from any country, and access the websites from that country!
Have you ever thought about the real stories behind all the websites on the Internet? There are over 10 million sites out there and a human being with some hope or dream driving the process constructed each one. Too much of our modern world is presented to us in a barrage of superficial pictures that only show a very external glimpse of the true reality beneath the surface. Wouldn't you like to know about the people who live behind this wall of technology? Humanity is the force behind all the webs.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 30 Ago 2019 10:46:04    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: